Saker's BTW Rules:
1. You must have a valid Learner's Permit when receiving instruction.
2. You must always bring your driving record with you to monitor your time and progress. It will also provide you and your parents with feedback on the skills you need to practice between lessons with your instructor.
3. It is very important for you to practice your driving not only with us, but also with someone else, preferably your parent or guardian. You will be required to drive interstate, downtown, and mountain areas, and to perform satisfactory parking maneuvers.
4. It will take aproximately a week to 10 days to finish the Behind the Wheel if your skills are appropriate and have finished the classroom. If you havent had much practice we spread it out from 3 to 6 weeks.
5. There will be no loud talking or any inappropriate behavior in the car.
6. Make certain you do not have any prior appointments or commitments before you sign up to drive. If you miss your scheduled appointment without 24 hour notice, it will cost you $25 to make it up.
7. If you are to be dropped off somewhere other then home or school after completing a driving lesson, you must have a note signed by your parent or guardian stating where you have permission to go.
8. After completion of behind the wheel, you will receive a copy of your DMV certificate. You will keep the blue student copy, which will serve as your 180day license. Keep it along with your Learner's Permit when you drive. This copy also serves as proof to your insurance company of completion of the class and qualifies you for a rate discount. It is beneficial to make a photocopy of your certificate for your own records.
9. If you do not receive a court date within 120 days please call our office not the DMV so that we can investigate why.